i'll be there
annyeonghaseyo :D+ Follow | Dashboard

Sometimes moving on with the rest of your life , starts with goodbye , (part1)
Sunday, October 09, 2011 | 10/09/2011 07:34:00 pm | 0 comments
When you feel like giving up , remember why you held on for so long in the first place.


Never tell me the sky is the limit when there's footprints on the moon .


When people tell me I can't , it makes me wanna try ten times more .


I still wonder how guys can be so blind-sighted by a bitchy girl hidden behind a pretty face , & completely ignore the one right in fornt if him who would treat him like her everything . like he truly meant the world to her . the girl who would do anything for him . the girl that would drop everything she's doing to help him if he needed it . how can guys completely reject girls like her , but fall so hard & fast for the ones who don't even care ,& play with their feelings .




Sometimes ,all it takes is that one persone to come along and say ' I understand' or ' I'm here for you' to make you realize you aren't alone in this crazy fucked up world .You have that one other persone ,who feels what you feel and that's all it takes for you to feelcomforted for once in your life .


Never regret somethings that once made you smile . It was completely worth it .


I see sparks fly , whenever you smile .


Don't listen to people when they say you've changed . It just means you've stopped living life the way they do . You've become your own persone .


Older Post | Newer Post
Owner

Hello , be nice here :)
post
Linkies

chit chat


Music Box